latest Post

Barack Obama 's estranged brother has finally been verified on Twitter to vote for Donald Trump

SOCIAL-Malik-Obama-on-Twitter

Barack Obama 's estranged brother has finally been verified on Twitter after suspicions his posts were from a parody account – and has immediately told everyone to vote for Donald Trump .

Malik Obama used his first post as a verified user to say: "I'M VERIFIED FOLKS! RISE AND SHINE! VOTE FOR TRUMP!"

He then added: "I told you I am not a parody I am Malik so now I am verified. Vote Trump now okay!"
Malik-Obama

He raised eyebrows and was accused of having a parody account after posting a string of anti- Hillary Clinton messages and encouraging people to vote for her rival.

He has accused Clinton of being a "drunk lying woman" and said "the lying media will not cover what I say because they cover for my brother who is a liar".

In two posts, he says the Trump family is his family and he loves his "brother and sisters in Trump". Read more

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment