latest Post

ELDERLY WOMAN SHOCKS PASTOR AFTER SHE CONFESSED SHE HAD SEX WITH HER SON, ATE MORE THAN 70 PEOPLE INCLUDING HER OWN DAUGHTERS (SEE PHOTOS

                                 OMG!! ELDERLY WOMAN SHOCKS PASTOR AFTER SHE CONFESSED SHE HAD S*X WITH HER SON, ATE MORE THAN 70 PEOPLE INCLUDING HER OWN DAUGHTERS (SEE PHOTOS)
An elderly woman on Sunday reportedly confessed that she had s*x with her own son as part of rituals for witchcraft.
She also confessed to practicing witchcraft saying she ‘ate’ more than 70 people, including her own daughters and other close relatives.

The granny, whose name could not be identified, reportedly made the confessions at a prophet’s church service.

“I took my son’s virginity. I had s*x with my own son sometime ago. I had no option since it was part of the rituals,” she told hundreds of congregants.

“I have been practicing witchcraft for a long time and I ate more than 70 people. I also killed my own daughters and I am responsible for my children’s misfortunes,” she said.

The woman, who is from Murewa, was accompanied by her relatives saying she had come to seek deliverance.

The prophet brags he has powers to expose all witches who set foot at his church, which is based in Zimbabwe.

Source – H-Metro

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment