latest Post

Pregnant Stephanie Davis rushed to hospital over fears her baby wasn't moving

Stephanie Davis
PregnantStephanie Davis was rushed to hospital over fears her baby wasn't moving.

The former Hollyoaks actress has revealed she suffered a terrifying health scare, which she claims was as a result of the stress from being left nasty voicemails.

"Catching up on some voicemails from last month. I really don't get some people. SORRY then VILE.. Baffling," she tweeted earlier this week.

Speaking about the effect they had on her, Stephanie said: "I was particularly worried about his [the baby’s] movement last week as he’s not been as active as usual.

"I thought he had just gone quiet because of everything we were going through but the doctor insisted it was better to be safe than sorry so we went to the hospital to get him checked out ... Now I’m getting to the end of my pregnancy I’m experiencing all different types of pains and the stress definitely hasn’t helped." More

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment