latest Post

FUN: Don't spoil the fun, share it

Buhari laughing crazily

I beg laugh small & relief tension!!!Be careful who you share secrets with ....Three pastors met & agreed to sincerely tell each other their problems, which must be kept a secret between the three of them. The first pastor said; my problem is money💰. l do steal even from the church offering 😔. Please pray for me.
           You must laugh
The second pastor; mine is women. Whenever l see any woman, my desire will be to go to bed with her. Infact l have slept with most of the church (female) members.

😒 Turning to the third pastor to hear his problem, he started crying 😢(it took his friends some effort to calm him). When they asked him to continue, he was still crying😭, he said my problem is gossiping, when we leave this place everybody will hear everything the two of u have just told me.😭 Please pray for me!😩...😭 The two pastors fainted. Don't spoil the fun, pass it on to make people laugh...!! 😃...😄...😆....😂...😂

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment