latest Post

“ Babies Are Blessings” - Nigerian Star Singer Davido

“ Babies Are Blessings” - Davido Replies Those Accusing Him Of Having Too Many Babymamas

Nigerian star singer Davido is taking shots at his critics who say he has too many baby mamas .

In an interview with Guardian Life Magazine , Davido said people who are criticising him are hypocrites .

“ All those people out there saying I have too many babies, do you know how many babies they have killed ? At least I can confidently say I have never told any girl to have an abortion” said Davido in the interview.

I am not saying having a baby without marriage is good , but to me babies are blessings ” he further said .

Davido also spoke about the numerous rumours about him. “ You know they always attack me , people always say s *** about me but I always hit them back with the music , which is the most important thing .
“ Babies Are Blessings” - Davido Replies Those Accusing Him Of Having Too Many Babymamas

“ People always say my dad is giving me money when was the last time my dad gave me money? All the kids came together , we bought our dad a N 409 million car for his birthday .“

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment