latest Post

Watch Video: You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your nakedness - Stephanie

"You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor and I have seen your nakedness"-Stephanie Otobo comes for Apostle Suleman in new video


STEPHANIE OTOBOSTEPHANIE OTOBO

Nigerian-Canadian based stripper, Stephanie Otobo who is embroiled in a sex scandal with Apostle Suleman says she isn't done with him yet. In a new video posted on Facebook, which was shared by Elsie Halima Reed, Stephanie said:

” I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your nakedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you until you speak the truth.
Watch Video:

When will this sex scandal end. The story is spreading again!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

3 comments:

  1. Stupid and demonic girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demon in human appearance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripper accusing Man of God. Can you imagine!

    ReplyDelete