latest Post

WOW!!! Governor Fayose has done it again for the people

Sallah Ram

Gov. Fayose supervises and records on paper the distribution of Sallah rams

NIGERIA - Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday supervised the distribution of Sallah rams to some Muslim leaders in Ekiti State.

Speaking on the motive behind sharing Sallah rams, Fayose said: “I do this because it’s part of the Cardinals of the Islamic religion and as a leader, the little I am able to do, I should be seen to be doing so.

“I might not be able to buy ram for everybody, I can’t give ram to everyone but my people must still see the love in me trying my best to at least identify with everybody”. Photos after the cut;
Ayodele Fayose

Sallah Ram

Sallah Ram

Sallah Rams

Fayose distributing rams to Ekiti people

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment