latest Post

'I'm completely in love', Suicide Squad star opens up

Suicide Squad star
According to reports from The Mirror, Cara Delevingne has opened her heart over her relationship with girlfriend Annie Clark , declaring that she is “completely in love”.

The 23-year-old model turned actress, previously been linked with singer Jake Bugg and US actress Michelle Rodriguez , claims she’s head-over-heels for singer-songwriter Clark, who goes under the stage name St Vincent.

“I’m completely in love. Before, I didn’t know what love was - real love.

"I didn’t understand the depth of it. I always used to think it was you against the world.

"Now I know the meaning of life is love. Whether that’s for yourself or for the world or your partner.”

"These days she is proud to describe herself as gay – even if she previously misused the word.

“As a child I used gay as a bad word. As in, ‘that’s so gay’. All my friends did.

"I’m obviously in love, so if people want to say I’m gay, that’s great. But we’re all liquid - we change, we grow.”

Cara, who grew up in London’s posh Belgravia and counts Joan Collins as a godparent, says that when it comes to her sexuality she had the full backing of her parents.

Her mother, former society girl Pandora, is writing a book about her heroin addiction, and her father Charles is a property developer.

“They have been so, so supportive,” she says.

Read More on Mirror

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment