latest Post

Why Am I Here? - Dr. Paul Enenche

Why Am I Here
Monday, 1 August 2016

Topic: Why Am I Here?

SCRIPTURE: …is there not a cause?– 1 Samuel 17:29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Everyone on earth has a mission from God to accomplish. Until we accomplish that mission, life would be meaningless.

On this first day of this eighth month of 2016, which is symbolically the month of a new beginning, I prophesy upon you the beginner’s and finisher’s anointing. You shall shift levels this season in Jesus’ Name.

From our anchor scripture, David lamented thus, “…is there not a cause?” These are the questions everyone should ask themselves daily: “Is there no reason for my life? Why me? Why am I here? Why was I created? Why am I on earth? What is the reason for my existence? What is my mission on earth?”

Beloved, until you answer these questions correctly, it is possible you have been wasting your life on earth. Everyone on earth has a mission from God to accomplish. Until we accomplish that mission, life would be meaningless. The reason many people see little or no result in life is because they channel their energy in the wrong direction.

My counsel is, in order not to end your journey on earth in regrets, you have to discover what you have been designed by God to do. That way, you can benefit humanity and glorify Divinity.

Remember this: Everyone on earth has a mission from God to accomplish. Until we accomplish that mission, life would be meaningless.

ASSIGNMENT (S):
1. Go to God in prayer to discover what you have been created for if you have not yet discovered your life’s purpose.
2. Brutally deploy your energy towards the fulfillment of your calling.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WHY AM I HERE?

PRAYER: OH LORD, reveal to me the purpose for which You created me. Grant unto me the grace, LORD, to deploy my potentials to impact both humanity and Divinity in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 30:1 to 31:21, Romans 15:1 to 22, Psalms 25:1 to 15, Proverbs 20:13 to 15

QUOTE: Nothing compels the attention of the multitude like proofs. When the proof is not strong the pull is not strong. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:30am. Come with friends and loved ones. God bless you.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/08/1834. Slavery was abolished throughout the British Empire.

AMAZING FACT: A bee is the only insect that produces food eaten by man.


About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment